cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which log file should I be looking at for iPad Jabber 9.3?

r-lowe
Level 1
Level 1

We have CUCM 8.6.2 along with CUP 8.6.1.  Some iPad users have upgraded their iPad Jabber client to version 9.3 and now they are unable to log into the Presence Server.  Users get a message indicating that the CUP server cannot be found.

Looking at the logs created by the iPad Jabber client, I see reference to "CupSoapClientImpl" indicating an Internal Server Error and to check the logs.  I have pulled the logs from the CUP server, but I´m unsure as to which log file to check. 

The CUCM part of the iPad Jabber client 9.3 is working without issues and users can make and receive calls. 

2013-04-30 20:49:13.099 Jabber[98:391f] INFO | src/ServiceQueryImpl.cpp(540)| queryComplete | Service complete for 6

CupSoapClientImpl::SetErrorInfo, login fail reason = Internal server error. Ask system admin to check logs

CupSoapClientImpl::SetErrorInfo, login fail reason = Internal server error. Ask system admin to check logs 2013-04-30 20:49:13.099 Jabber[98:391f] INFO | src/ServiceQueryImpl.cpp(540)| queryComplete | Service complete for 6
CupSoapClientImpl::SetErrorInfo, login fail reason = Internal server error. Ask system admin to check logs

1 Reply 1

helperez
Level 1
Level 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: