cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Who Needs WebEx Productivity Tool for Mac Outlook 2016?

gabatac
Level 4
Level 4

Hi All,

We are trying to finalize our plans for the WebEx Productivity Tool to support Mac Outlook 2016. I need information on which companies need this urgently so I can strengthen my business case for it.

Thanks in advance.

23 Replies 23

Jrolmstead
Level 1
Level 1

Sentinel Technologies

Twann Atkins
Level 1
Level 1

SyCom and 5 of our customers needs this.  Some already mentioned here.

wreebdeoxr
Level 1
Level 1

Workday

Another vote up for NetApp.

paulbowden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gabatac,

I'm from the Mac engineering team at Microsoft. We have customers asking about WebEx support for Outlook 2016 for Mac. Let me know if your engineering team needs help with integration, and I'd be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Paul Bowden

Apple Platform Engineering

Microsoft Corporation

Thanks Paul, I will reach out to you.

jonathonclark
Level 4
Level 4

Land O'Lakes, Inc could utilize WebEx Prod Tools for Mac Outlook 2016.

stagnant
Spotlight
Spotlight

CompuNet, Inc. is waiting, as well. Thanks for paying attention!

hcaldwel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello all -

Because this thread is addressing roadmap issues, we’re taking the discussion to our private Customer Connection Program forums.  This program is open only to Cisco customers and partners whose companies do not compete with Cisco.  A confidentiality agreement must be accepted as a condition of membership. If you meet this criteria and would like to chat more about WebEx for Mac/Outlook 2016, please apply to join the Customer Connection Program here: http://www.cisco.com/go/ccp (it’s complimentary). Then head into the private discussion forums to ask a question.

This thread is now locked and you will no longer be able to reply. 

* As a CCP member, make sure you are subscribed to all boards (discussions, documents, blogs, videos, and events so you always get the latest information from the program.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: