Views
Helpful
Replies

wierd issue: can't change account on Jabber for iPhone

wanpeng.yu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I did't set up Extension Mobility to allow users to Sign in or Out. When i open Jabber app the first time, i just entered the Devie ID and the TFTP Server.

After login, i want to use another account for testing, so i tap the Settings icon, go to Phone Services, and find out can't edit the Device ID and TFTP Server options......

And i can't find the Delete Account option anywhere...

Can anybody tell me how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Jeff Yu

4 Replies 4

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

I've got this too. Did you manage to get it resolved? Surely we don't have to use Extension Mobility?!

Been using the dcloud and trying to change profile but can't.

Hi

There is no 'delete account' button anymore. It got dropped in a recent version...

You need to remove the app from the iPhoen and reinstall.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Cheers Aaron. Is Extension Mobility still an option?

Pretty poor eh!

Yeah, same thing here, on previous versions you were able to "Delete" the account and create a new one, I just can't understand why DE's decided to get rid of that option, I wrote a review of the app for that...

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.