Collaboration Blogs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Blog Articles

External Collaboration - what if???

Email is the default/defacto mechanism for asynchronous communication between individuals and organisations - everyone has an email address whether it be business or personal and once I have your emai...

0 Comments

Spark for Windows Phone Beta now available

Spark for Windows Phone Beta is now available for public download in the Windows Phone Store.  The app features include group and direct messaging, file sharing, and one-tap Webex meeting join.   The ...

9 Comments

Cisco Unity Express (CUE) IVR

CUE ships with a voicemail piece and a basic auto attendant. However, CUE has a built-in IVR component which provides the capability to use custom scripts created using CUE script editor. The IVR capa...

1 Comments

Provide Service at Your Customer's Convenience

As consumers, we have many options in how we browse, research, and purchase products today.  We expect more freedom and flexibility in how we work with retail companies. Forward-looking companies stri...

0 Comments

IP PSTN SIP Trunking Architecture at Enterprise and SP

This blog provides the list of Mandatory and Optional Architectural elements to support IP PSTN SIP Trunking in Enterprise network and at the Service provider end. Enterprise Network ElementsEnterpris...

11 Comments

UC FAQ

Hi guys,Over the years working on UC / Collaboration I've gathered a lot of knowledge, but no matter how many years you work on this, you still learn new things every day, specially on CSC.I also got ...

3 Comments

TRAI India regulations - VoIP/IP Telephony

Considering revenue loss to local PSTN service providers in a region, VoIP to PSTN is still not allowed over WAN. There has been various discussions so far on this subject viz what is allowed and what...

13 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links