Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Meddane
VIP
VIP

I am delighted and so honored to be a Technical Reviewer of the book titled "Cisco Collaboration Infrastructure for Enterprise Solutions," and written by a CCIE Collaboration Expert with the collaboration of AVA™ - An Orange Education Label. As a passionate author having published 5 books in Routing (OSPF), Network Security and Cisco Collaboration Technologies.

This is my first experience as a Technical Reviewer which was wonderful with a rich exchange where I learned a lot. My passion for Cisco Unified Communications is illimited and this first experience as technical reviewer for a dedicated book cisco collaboration infrastructure motivate me to continue to learn more about my preferred Technology which is Cisco Collaboration which is the best.

https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Collaboration-Infrastructure-Enterprise-Solutions/dp/819739668X?crid=2U02BZ0T43L77&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.tnckgnSM8sYICgMw-Ldnxw.YKsbEZ8jHm11ZcWdq-nYkLVW-4OoQ9ogmaucYda9nHw&dib_tag=se&keywords=9788197396687&qid=1723007794&sp... 

Screenshot_20240807_134905_Chrome.jpg

5 Comments

Congratulations! That is exciting!

Martin L
VIP
VIP
Indeed, Congratulations!
Gopinath_Pigili
Spotlight
Spotlight

Congratulations..!! @Meddane 

well done dear @Meddane ^-^

Meddane
VIP
VIP

@Mohammadreza Hadi  Thanks my friend for your support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: