Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Rocky8971
Level 1
Level 1

We received a problem from a customer that they are unable to initiate a call to Avaya phones from Cisco phone. But from Avaya to cisco is working fine. This client has 3 different locations and in all location cisco is working fine, they can call our extensions and we can call their's(Cisco), but the problem is with the Cisco to Avaya phones only.they can call our extension (From Avaya to Cisco) but we can't call them.This is the issue is happening is intermittently.

We have CUCM 12.X that is connected by a sip trunk to an Avaya System in a remote office. The first location I am controlling and the Avaya system (Another team).The Sip trunk is up and it is showing full service. And the remote office can call the head office but the head office can't call the remote office. and I'm not sure if the problem is from my side or their side. I tried to search a bit about that and nothing seemed to help. and dial-peer is pointing to all of our CUCM servers.This is the issue is happening is intermittently.Whenever this issue is occurred, when we resenting the SIP trunk and then this issue will get fixed.

is there any specific parameter that I should check?

PFA 

7 Comments
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: