Views
Helpful
Replies

Social Miner Info required

Roy_11
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Experts,

I Need one help on Cisco social miner , hope you will help us on below requirements . Many Thanks!!!!

Actually, we have third party application trying to integrate in UCCE through task routing API concept .

Just we need to get the agent status with help of Cisco Social miner API's , once agent is available we are offering the chats from (web site) to agent. we are trying to achieve this requirements , Right now we don't have Cisco Social Miner in Our environment so we are planing to install Miner and MR PG as well , So my question is here, Based on the DEVNET Development guide, I know we have some API need to call like feed,task creation and get status, how these API responses are coming?   is there something we need to update any code in social miner backend to get  response  for all  Task Submission API's? Could you please help on this , this really will help us to update in Miner 

Many Thanks!!!

Thanks!

Roy

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: