Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
tskaufel
Level 4
Level 4

Spark for Windows Phone Beta is now available for public download in the Windows Phone Store.  The app features include group and direct messaging, file sharing, and one-tap Webex meeting join.   The introduction of the Spark Windows Phone app advances Cisco’s commitment to business communication on any device, anywhere.

Download Spark for Windows Phone Beta

https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/cisco-spark/516eec0a-aa35-49fa-bb39-50cc29dd7cf7

Spark for Windows Phone Beta Callouts

• Rich Microsoft Office document viewing experience
  • Approximate feature parity with other Spark mobile clients
  • Calling is coming soon

Once you have downloaded the app, please let us know what you think!

Taylor Skaufel

Spark for Windows Phone Product Manager

9 Comments
stigao
Level 1
Level 1

Happy with it!

mmihalyf
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I hope it will be followed by a Jabber for Windows Phone. At least IM-only first.

mschmidtwest
Level 1
Level 1

when might we see proximity features for win phone app? Thanks!

kwuhrman@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Marcus,

It's coming - we are currently focused on transitioning the app to Windows 10 Mobile UWP with focus on messaging, with telephony including proximity features coming later by roughly mid-2016.

Karin

Jon Reagan
Level 5
Level 5

Are you folks still commited to the UMP platform.  I just installed the UWP on my Surface and Windows Phone and it works really great but was curious about the status of the Hybrid Calling Services on the app.

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

when is it supposed to come true to windows 10 UWP? it's late 2016 and we have nothing.

shrudixi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Great.

devkathuria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Due to a shift in our platform support strategy ,we are ending the support for Windows UWP platform and have ended the beta program.  We recommend that you use Cisco Spark for Windows on your Windows Surface tablet.

lmediavilla
Level 1
Level 1

so no spark, no jabber, you are going full with Apple IOS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: