Walkthrough Wednesdays

Barge- In Issue with CUCM based silent monitoring

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Huthesha K on 26-04-2012 08:54:35 AM
Hi,

I am developing a Supervisor Desktop using Java CIL. I am trying to implement CUCM Silent monitoring. When i enable CUCM based silent monitoring, barge-in button is not getting enabled.

Barge-In and intercept works fine when  CTIOS based silent monitoring is enabled

Please help me to get this issue fixed..

With Thanks,

Huthesh

Subject: RE: New Message from Huthesha K in Computer Telephony Integration Object Se
Replied by: David Lender on 26-04-2012 11:10:13 AM
Does the out of box CTIOS Agent desktop enable the barge-in button when you enable CUCM based silent monitoring?

Subject: RE: Barge- In Issue with CUCM based silent monitoring
Replied by: Huthesha K on 27-04-2012 02:08:10 AM
Hi David,

Yes, out box supervisor desktop enables the barge-in button once after enabling CUCM Based silent monitoring.

With Thanks,
Huthesh

Subject: RE: New Message from David Lender in Computer Telephony Integration Object
Replied by: David Lender on 26-04-2012 01:22:13 PM
I meant Supervisor desktop obviously.

Subject: RE: New Message from Huthesha K in Computer Telephony Integration Object Se
Replied by: David Lender on 27-04-2012 09:27:13 AM
Then it would appear you may not be handling the monitored button enablement correctly. 

Check the java Cil client log for the monitored button enablement events for barge-in for the monitored agent’s call.  If you do not see this event in your  java cil  client log check the CTIOS Server log.

Barge-in button enablement should be the same regardless of whether you are using CTIOS or CUCM based silent monitoring.  Monitoring an agent means monitoring the agent’s events not silent monitoring.
Content for Community-Ad