Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: RE: New Message from Scope Future in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: GEOFFREY THOMPSON on 12-08-2013 07:26:39 AM
Can’t you just add the “noconfirm” option? I almost always call the utilities like that: “updateapp noconfirm”, “status noconfirm”.

Look at the bat file.

Regards,
Geoff

Subject: RE: New Message from GEOFFREY THOMPSON in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - Gen
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 12-08-2013 07:31:39 AM
That is correct. I use the same. Just pass noconfirm as the first argument and you can run that or save it another batfile with “updateApp noconfirm” and run that.
Hemal

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 7:27 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from GEOFFREY THOMPSON in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: RE: New Message from Scope Future in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General

GEOFFREY THOMPSON has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- Can’t you just add the “noconfirm” option? I almost always call the utilities like that: “updateapp noconfirm”, “status noconfirm”.

Look at the bat file.

Regards,
Geoff
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/18181714 or simply reply to this email.
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Scope Future on 12-08-2013 07:08:45 AM
Hi All,

I have written an ant script to run the updateApp.bat file, following is the piece of code to update the application: -

<exec dir="${BATLoc}" failonerror="true" executable="cmd.exe">

<arg line='/c updateApp.bat y > ${BATLoc}\buildlog.txt'/>
</exec>

However in the custom log file(buildlog.txt) I could see the following message: -
"Are you sure you want to update application 'APP_NAME'? Script action cancelled.
Press any key to continue . . . "

in case if anyone has done this earlier and is successful, please suggest how to fix this.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links