CallTransferred and CallConferenced events missing in monitor mode

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ammar Ahmed on 18-05-2010 02:57:06 PM
Hi,
I am subscribing the events in monitor mode as following
System.Text.StringBuilder messageValue = new StringBuilder("MessageID =");            //agent state related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentStateEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eQueryAgentStateConf).Append(", ");           
// call related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallDeliveredEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallEstablishedEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallHeldEvent).Append(", "); messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallConferencedEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallTransferredEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentPrecallEvent).Append(", ");

//set filter
 setMsgFilterArgs.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_FILTER, messageValue);

I am using CTI Toolkit AgentDesktop (comes with CTIOS SDK) to answer calls. When I try to transfer or initiate conference calls I am only getting
CallHeldEvent but no Transferred or Conferenced events. Also I am not getting any AgentPrecallEvent.

Tried setting CallObject's MinimizeEventArgs to 0 but no use.

Subject: RE: New Message from Ammar Ahmed in Computer Telephony Integration Object S
Replied by: David Lender on 18-05-2010 03:56:09 PM
Are you using IPCC (UCCE)?  AgentPrecallEvents are only used in IPCC
when the ICM routes the call.

You will not receive a CallTransferredEvent or CallConferencedEvent
until the transfer or conference has been completed, not when it is
initiated.  Are you receiving the ServiceInitiatedEvent on the consult
call?

Subject: RE: New Message from Ammar Ahmed in Computer Telephony Integration Object S
Replied by: Ammar Ahmed on 18-05-2010 05:02:27 PM
David, I am using IPCC (UCCE). After transferring or conference calls i never get those events. Even after calls are established and then terminated. I do get terminate for new parties though.. but not the transfer/conference.

Replied by: Ammar Ahmed on 19-05-2010 10:17:22 AM
I am getting ServiceInitiatedEvent with new ConnectionID. Also am getting CallHeld for the original ConnectionID.. but no call conferrenced or transferred events once the call is established with new agents.

Replied by: David Lender on 19-05-2010 02:13:09 PM
I suggest you open a Service Request using your CDN contract to have a
Developer Services engineer analyze your CTIOS Client and Server logs.
Be sure to specify Other for Technology and Cisco Developer Network -
Customer Contact Applications for SubTechnology and upload your log
files specifying the agent and callids you want reviewed.

Subject: RE: CallTransferred and CallConferenced events missing in monitor mode
Replied by: Shannon McCoy on 15-07-2010 10:16:10 AM
Hi,
I am subscribing the events in monitor mode as following
System.Text.StringBuilder messageValue = new StringBuilder("MessageID =");            //agent state related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentStateEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eQueryAgentStateConf).Append(", ");           
// call related events            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallDeliveredEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallEstablishedEvent).Append(", ");            messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallHeldEvent).Append(", "); messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallConferencedEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eCallTransferredEvent).Append(", ");
messageValue.Append((int)EventID.eAgentPrecallEvent).Append(", ");

//set filter
 setMsgFilterArgs.SetValue(Enum_CtiOs.CTIOS_FILTER, messageValue);

I am using CTI Toolkit AgentDesktop (comes with CTIOS SDK) to answer calls. When I try to transfer or initiate conference calls I am only getting
CallHeldEvent but no Transferred or Conferenced events. Also I am not getting any AgentPrecallEvent.

Tried setting CallObject's MinimizeEventArgs to 0 but no use.

You might try setting your filter to * and then doing a DumpArgs to a log file and check to see exactly what you are getting and see if its the filter that is missing them. I have a monitor mode app running on both 7.2 and 7.5 and I recieve both of the message you are not getting but I am using a * filter. At least you will be able to determine if the messages are missing or just getting filtered out.

Content for Community-Ad