cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

CCB - courtesy call back "preemptive" mode; is there another option?

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Luis Yrigoyen on 08-05-2013 03:09:53 PM
I'm setting up CCB for the first time and I'm just finding out that call-backs happen in a manner in which cisco calls "preepmtive callback".  Basically, CVP computes the  estimated time in which an agent will become availbale for that specific skill group and places the call.  The caller still has to wait in queue once accepting the call-back but of course not as long but still... The CVP guide says:   "...The caller who has been queued by Unified CVP can hang up and subsequently be called back when an agent is close to becoming available (preemptive callback). This feature is provided as a courtesy to the caller so that the caller does not have to wait on the phone for an agent. Preemptive callback does not change the time a customer must wait to be connected to an agent, but rather enables the caller to hang up..." Is there another mode available for CCB other than preemptive? maybe modifying the tcl script?   thanks        

Subject: RE: CCB - courtesy call back "preemptive" mode; is there another option?
Replied by: Bill Webb on 08-05-2013 03:35:08 PM
Hey Luis!
I think there is a way to do this - maybe we can get together over the next couple days and bat some ideas around, and update the forum afterwards?
 - Bill

Subject: RE: CCB - courtesy call back "preemptive" mode; is there another option?
Replied by: Luis Yrigoyen on 08-05-2013 11:29:45 PM
How's it going Bill,
Sure thing.  I'll give you a ping tomorrow to see how your week looks.

thanks
CreatePlease to create content