Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Mazin Ahsan on 06-04-2010 05:32:19 PM

Hi,

I am coding an application software for CDR/CMR analysis . I am looking for Cisco approved or Cisco recommended practices on application interfacing with CUCM/CUCME. I was unable to locate a good resource listing such.
e.g. which Procedures/Standards cisco approves for 3rd Part application interfacing.

Thanks
Mazin

Subject: RE: CDR/CMR Software CUCM/CUCME interfacing requirements
Replied by: Walid Azab on 20-12-2010 10:54:47 AM

Hi,

I am coding an application software for CDR/CMR analysis . I am looking for Cisco approved or Cisco recommended practices on application interfacing with CUCM/CUCME. I was unable to locate a good resource listing such.
e.g. which Procedures/Standards cisco approves for 3rd Part application interfacing.

Thanks
Mazin

Hi,

I would imagine you are talking about CUCM 5.x and above. Because the case is different in released before that as they all depended on CDR data being hosted on an SQL server. In general ASFAIK, there isn't a specific document for best practices. For CUCM CDR interfacing. I suggest that you start by reading "Cisco Unified Communications Manager Call Detail Records Administration Guide" for the release you intend to work with. For CUCME search for the document "CDR Accounting for Cisco IOS Voice Gateways".

-Walid
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links