Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Absaar Javed on 21-02-2013 04:32:40 AM
Is it possible to place Cisco Interaction Manager in finesse desktop container as a gadget?
As I have tried to do that but CIM login interface is not displayed on finesse desktop, instead I am getting white display'

Subject: RE: New Message from Absaar Javed in Cisco Finesse - General Questions: RE:
Replied by: David Lender on 21-02-2013 08:37:14 AM
I am not aware of Cisco Interaction Manager providing an opensocial gadget for use with Finesse.  You may wish to post your question about Cisco Interaction Manager in the Cisco.com Contact Center forums here  https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/collaboration-voice-video/contact-center

Subject: RE: New Message from Absaar Javed in Cisco Finesse - General Questions: RE:
Replied by: Taveewat Chantaraseno on 22-02-2013 03:03:08 AM
Make sure you run Finesse 8.5(3) or 9.x with CIM 9.0(1), then you should be able to run CIM inside Finesse as an iFrame.

Subject: RE: Cisco Interaction Manager in finesse desktop container as a gadget
Replied by: Absaar Javed on 24-07-2013 01:29:47 AM
Is it possible in finesse that we restrict an agent from changing its state from ready to not ready and also restrict him from signing out, so that only a supervisor can do this?

Subject: RE: New Message from Absaar Javed in Finesse - General Questions: RE: Cisco
Replied by: David Lender on 24-07-2013 12:37:48 PM
No, it is not possible to restrict an agent from changing its state or from signing out and only allowing a supervisor to do this.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links