Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Sergey Svishenko on 06-11-2012 07:52:43 AM
Hello!
How can I create in Cisco WebEx Social my organization hierarchy which is based on my Active Directory hierarchy?

Subject: RE: Cisco WebEx Social 3.0 Active Directory integration
Replied by: Ratnadeep Ray on 12-11-2012 02:46:14 AM
Hi Sergey, 

You need to go to the AD machine. There please choose the user by double clicling for whom you want the manager's name to appear. After that choose the "Organization" tab and enter the manager's name there. Repeat this process for all the managers above that user. This way the complete hierarchy will appear in the Reporting Structure in the My Profile page. 

Does this answer your query? 

Regards,
Ratnadeep.

Subject: RE: New Message from Ratnadeep Ray in WebEx Social Developer - Post Install
Replied by: Sergey Svishenko on 12-11-2012 05:39:48 AM
Hello!

I will check this later, thanks for your help.

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 12:46 PM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Ratnadeep Ray in WebEx Social Developer - Post Install Tasks: RE: Cisco WebEx Social 3.0 Active Directory integration

Ratnadeep Ray has created a new message in the forum "Post Install Tasks": -------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Sergey,

You need to go to the AD machine. There please choose the user by double clicling for whom you want the manager's name to appear. After that choose the "Organization" tab and enter the manager's name there. Repeat this process for all the managers above that user. This way the complete hierarchy will appear in the Reporting Structure in the My Profile page.

Does this answer your query?

Regards,
Ratnadeep.
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/webexsocial-developer/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/8491738 or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: New Message from Ratnadeep Ray in WebEx Social Developer - Post Install
Replied by: Sergey Svishenko on 16-11-2012 12:47:58 AM
Hello!
I've done all need settings in AD, but in the Reporting Structure in the My Profile page I see error.
I've attached all screenshot file.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links