Walkthrough Wednesdays

CiscoTerminal.getState and jre 1.6 64bit

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Alejandra Moreno on 12-08-2009 09:43:38 AM
Hi,

I have a very strange issue. I developed a CTI tool which uses a CTI super provider user to place calls dinamically. After updating the servers the tool was not able to place calls because the terminals never became InService. My code loops for a certain time checking the state of the terminal using CiscoTerminal.getState(). The terminal DOES deliver the InService event. I have been troubleshooting and this just happens if I use jre 1.6u7 in a 64bit server. If I use jre 1.5u14 the issues doesn't appear. And the issue doesn't appear at all in 32bit servers. I have CUCM 4.2(3)sr4b. Can someone explain this behavior? Thanks!

regards,
alej

Subject: RE: New Message from Alejandra Moreno in Cisco JTAPI (JTAPI) - Cisco JTAPI
Replied by: Mohan Potluri on 12-08-2009 07:18:17 PM
What is the OS and the full version of the OS?

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:44 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Alejandra Moreno in Cisco JTAPI (JTAPI) - Cisco JTAPI Questions: CiscoTerminal.getState and jre 1.6 64bit

Alejandra Moreno has created a new message in the forum "Cisco JTAPI Questions":
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

I have a very strange issue. I developed a CTI tool which uses a CTI super provider user to place calls dinamically. After updating the servers the tool was not able to place calls because the terminals never became InService. My code loops for a certain time checking the state of the terminal using CiscoTerminal.getState(). The terminal DOES deliver the InService event. I have been troubleshooting and this just happens if I use jre 1.6u7 in a 64bit server. If I use jre 1.5u14 the issues doesn't appear. And the issue doesn't appear at all in 32bit servers. I have CUCM 4.2(3)sr4b. Can someone explain this behavior? Thanks!

regards,
alej
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:
<http://developer.cisco.com/web/jtapi/forums/-/message_boards/message/1542669>
or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: New Message from Alejandra Moreno in Cisco JTAPI (JTAPI) - Cisco JTAPI
Replied by: Vijendra Dwivedi on 14-08-2009 07:35:17 AM
-        We don¿t support 64bit platform yet.

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:44 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Alejandra Moreno in Cisco JTAPI (JTAPI) - Cisco JTAPI Questions: CiscoTerminal.getState and jre 1.6 64bit

Alejandra Moreno has created a new message in the forum "Cisco JTAPI Questions":
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

regards,
alej
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:
<http://developer.cisco.com/web/jtapi/forums/-/message_boards/message/1542669>
or simply reply to this email.
Content for Community-Ad

This widget could not be displayed.