Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: George Goglidze Berdzenishvili on 21-06-2012 02:05:31 PM
Hi all,

is there a way to clear call history (missed, received, made) on the phone through AXL?
I couldn't find the API for this.

Thanks,

Subject: RE: clear call history
Replied by: Stefania Oliviero on 27-06-2012 05:41:26 AM
You can't do that with AXL.
What you can do is to push an XML URI Command to the phone:

Init:CallHistory

CallHistory—When the phone encounters an Init:CallHistory URI, it clears the internal call history logs that are stored in the phone. This action initializes Missed Calls, Received Calls, and Placed Calls

Hope this help you.

Replied by: Akram Sawaf on 27-06-2012 05:12:11 AM
Hi all,

is there a way to clear call history (missed, received, made) on the phone through AXL?
I couldn't find the API for this.

Thanks,

Hi George,

Did you get any answer for this question?

Regards,
Akram

Replied by: George Goglidze Berdzenishvili on 07-07-2012 11:52:23 AM
You can't do that with AXL.
What you can do is to push an XML URI Command to the phone:

Init:CallHistory

CallHistory—When the phone encounters an Init:CallHistory URI, it clears the internal call history logs that are stored in the phone. This action initializes Missed Calls, Received Calls, and Placed Calls

Hope this help you.

Hi,

This is not really what I'm looking for. as in this case the user has to actually press the button to clear the history.
Is there no other way to clear the phone's call history?

Thanks,

Replied by: Stefania Oliviero on 24-07-2012 04:18:18 AM
Hi,

This is not really what I'm looking for. as in this case the user has to actually press the button to clear the history.
Is there no other way to clear the phone's call history?

Thanks,

User hasn't to press the button.
What I said is to send from your application a CiscoIPPhoneExecute via HTTP Post directly to the Phone (you have to know phone's IP address) with the Init.CallHistory command so the logs are initialized.

The Init:callHistory command clears all the internal call hstory logs (missed, received and placed)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links