Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ronald Marin on 04-06-2013 08:29:13 AM
HI I need help, I am trying to play a name letter by letter, here is my code..

VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart sayname = defaults.new SayItSmart("com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartLiteral",lname,"standard", "none");sayname.setUseRecordedAudio(true);sayname.setUseDefaultAudioPath(true);sayname.setAudioPath("SayItSmart/");sayname.setFileset("none");sayname.setAudioType("wav");audioGroup.addAudioItem(sayname);

When executed I get the following error:

Root Cause: com.audium.server.xml.ElementConfigException: There is no Say It Smart plugin of type "com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartLiteral".at com.audium.server.xml.VoiceElementConfig$SayItSmart.convertBackwardsCompatibleValues(VoiceElementConfig.java:2844)at com.audium.server.xml.VoiceElementConfig$SayItSmart.<init>(VoiceElementConfig.java:2459)at com.wageworks.ivr.AudioUtil.AddLiteralAudio(AudioUtil.java:211)

Thanks/

Subject: Re: New Message from Ronald Marin in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP - Al
Replied by: Janine Graves on 04-06-2013 08:32:41 AM
There are no say it smarts that come with Studio out of the box that
allow you to spell a word, letter by letter. You must write your own Say
it Smart.

Subject: RE: com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartLiteral
Replied by: Arvand Owji on 04-06-2013 03:00:49 PM
Ronald Marin:
HI I need help, I am trying to play a name letter by letter, here is my code..

VoiceElementConfig.SayItSmart sayname = defaults.new SayItSmart("com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartLiteral",lname,"standard", "none");sayname.setUseRecordedAudio(true);sayname.setUseDefaultAudioPath(true);sayname.setAudioPath("SayItSmart/");sayname.setFileset("none");sayname.setAudioType("wav");audioGroup.addAudioItem(sayname);

When executed I get the following error:

Root Cause: com.audium.server.xml.ElementConfigException: There is no Say It Smart plugin of type "com.audium.sayitsmart.plugins.AudiumSayItSmartLiteral".at com.audium.server.xml.VoiceElementConfig$SayItSmart.convertBackwardsCompatibleValues(VoiceElementConfig.java:2844)at com.audium.server.xml.VoiceElementConfig$SayItSmart.<init>(VoiceElementConfig.java:2459)at com.wageworks.ivr.AudioUtil.AddLiteralAudio(AudioUtil.java:211)

Thanks/

Easiest way (still some coding involved) is to set the Sayitsmart Type to "Custom Content". Then you can see Input format changes to File:::TTS|||..|||File:::TTS
This means if you wanted to play the word "Test" character by character, you could pass in a string such as "T.wav:::T|||E.wav:::E|||S.wav:::S|||T.wav:::T" into data filed of the Sayitsmart and get it to play T E S T. So to achieve this all you need to do is to write a simple custom class that takes a string and returns an element data in the form of File:::TTS|||..|||File:::TTS

Subject: RE: Re: New Message from Ronald Marin in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP
Replied by: Ronald Marin on 04-06-2013 02:02:22 PM
Janine Graves:
it Smart.

Any piece of code you can Share????

Subject: RE: Re: New Message from Ronald Marin in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP
Replied by: Janine Graves on 04-06-2013 02:40:00 PM
Ronald Marin:
Janine Graves:
it Smart.

Any piece of code you can Share????

I'm posting a spelling say it smart that was written for class room purposes.  It's not production ready unless you test it out thoroughly in your environment. In the CVPD-Java training class that I teach, you would leard to write your own Say it Smarts....TrainingTheExperts(dot)com
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links