Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Hemal Mehta on 16-07-2013 09:55:56 AM
Cisco Team/Experts,
         I wanted to get some perspective on a cisco cloud solution where the entire contact center gets hosted by Cisco.  I understand some of the advantage sit brings in terms of maintenance. However I am wondering on how this solution fares when you have several IVR applications which talks with several backend systems, DB, integration with variety of other systems across any organization where any drop in performance is not acceptable.  The IVR apps could vary from being moderately complex to being quite complex.
The solution hosted by Cisco and outside any organization would have to talk to several other subsystems within the organization.  Does that present any performance challenges and security issues ?  I can see quite a few.  What are the challenges in deploying and frequently updating applications in such a envirionment.  Any feedback or details would be appreciated.
Hemal
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links