Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Manoj Varghese on 15-03-2012 06:30:49 AM
Hi,
I have courtesy callback working on CVP 8.5 version. I need to display different cli for  callback to customers depend on which number they have dialed in. At the moment my setup shows only the main number when the system call back the customer. To show different cli, I tried to pass the cli number as a vxml parameter "cli" to callback entry app and use it in the "SetQueueDefaults_01" node with field name "callining Line ID". When I tried to update the app after making this change I am geting an error message
"
Error with admin application update,03/15/2012 10:15:41.931, The error was: There was an error evaluating substitution for the setting named 'cli'. The substitute index specified does not match any subtitute elements in the XML file.  The index specified was Data.Session.cli.
com.audium.server.xml.ElementConfigException: There was an error evaluating substitution for the setting named 'cli'.

"

Anyone have seen this before?
Thanks
Manoj

Subject: Re: New Message from Manoj Varghese in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - CVP -
Replied by: Janine Graves on 15-03-2012 10:17:58 AM
Looks like the CallingLineId setting in that element doesn't allow the use of variables (seems odd to me!). So, what you might have to do is use a Decision element that tests the Session cli variable and branches. Then use different SetQueueDefaults nodes with different hard-coded cli's based upon which branch you follow. ------------------------/ ------------------------/ -----------------------/ -----------------------/ On 3/15/2012 4:30 AM, Cisco Developer Community Forums wrote: Manoj Varghese has created a new message in the forum "CVP - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- Hi, I have courtesy callback working on CVP 8.5 version. I need to display different cli for  callback to customers depend on which number they have dialed in. At the moment my setup shows only the main number when the system call back the customer. To show different cli, I tried to pass the cli number as a vxml parameter "cli" to callback entry app and use it in the "SetQueueDefaults_01" node with field name "callining Line ID". When I tried to update the app after making this change I am geting an error message " Error with admin application update,03/15/2012 10:15:41.931, The error was: There was an error evaluating substitution for the setting named 'cli'. The substitute index specified does not match any subtitute elements in the XML file.  The index specified was Data.Session.cli. com.audium.server.xml.ElementConfigException: There was an error evaluating substitution for the setting named 'cli'.   "   Anyone have seen this before? Thanks Manoj -- To respond to this post, please click the following link: <http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/5294771> or simply reply to this email. -- Janine Graves
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links