cancel

CTI Port registration UNKNOWN

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Rodrigo Boavida on 22-04-2011 05:41:44 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to register CTI ports by using my TAPI application but although LineItializeEx and LineOpen get success results when invoked, but if I try to make a call with the CTI port I get Resource Unavailabe in the TSP logs.
I've checked the CTI port is not registered in the CUCM. Could this be related with specific message I should send after the LineOpen for the UDP channel/port and IP  get registered in the CUCM?
I'm trying ti build an application that makes a call to a number through CTI port, plays a message and then transfers the call to another CUCM phone.
Has someone here already done something like this? I've tried to do it with a CTI route point but it can only receive calls, if I a place a call, I only get same kind of error than the CTI Port.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Boavida

Subject: RE: CTI Port registration UNKNOWN
Replied by: Jordi Costa on 21-07-2011 05:31:44 AM
Hi,

I'm trying to register CTI ports by using my TAPI application but although LineItializeEx and LineOpen get success results when invoked, but if I try to make a call with the CTI port I get Resource Unavailabe in the TSP logs.
I've checked the CTI port is not registered in the CUCM. Could this be related with specific message I should send after the LineOpen for the UDP channel/port and IP get registered in the CUCM?
I'm trying ti build an application that makes a call to a number through CTI port, plays a message and then transfers the call to another CUCM phone.
Has someone here already done something like this? I've tried to do it with a CTI route point but it can only receive calls, if I a place a call, I only get same kind of error than the CTI Port.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Boavida

Rodrigo,
I'm in a similar situation. Did you find any solution?

I would thank very much any feedback on this.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards
This widget could not be displayed.