Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Sascha Monteiro on 09-12-2010 04:43:04 AM
Hi,

I am just wondering if others experience this as well, but in ccm4 I was able to perform about 900 getPhone or getLine requests per minute,
but in CUCM7.1 I can only do about 300..
It seems that the AXL SOAP response is a bit slower now, but the XML doc says there is no throttling in Read requests...
I am wondering if there is some time slicer or so in the cisco webservice?

I know I can probably use sql queries to get the device and line details, but at this stage a full rewrite of the app is not yet required..

would love tou hear your experiences

cheers
Sascha

Subject: RE: CUCM7.1 AXL response time
Replied by: douglas conklin on 09-12-2010 07:12:14 PM
Hi,

I am just wondering if others experience this as well, but in ccm4 I was able to perform about 900 getPhone or getLine requests per minute,
but in CUCM7.1 I can only do about 300..
It seems that the AXL SOAP response is a bit slower now, but the XML doc says there is no throttling in Read requests...
I am wondering if there is some time slicer or so in the cisco webservice?

I know I can probably use sql queries to get the device and line details, but at this stage a full rewrite of the app is not yet required..

would love tou hear your experiences

cheers
Sascha

That is similar to my experience. Note that the AXL execute sql request is similarly much slower on 5 and later than on 4.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links