Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: kapil khanna on 31-05-2011 02:15:12 PM
From what I have read with respect to CUPI & CUPM, it appears that both API's can be used to manage user information. Which API is better suited for
- User PIN reset
- Get a List of Users based on a filter criteria or get all.
- Create a new User Account

Subject: RE: New Message from kapil khanna in Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning In
Replied by: kapil khanna on 01-06-2011 02:01:45 PM
Yes, I am not interested in managing work orders and provisiong of the hardware devices. Just user PIN resets and query accounts.

It depends on what you want to do ¿ CUPI is specific to Unity connection, so if that¿s all you want to manage then CUPI is probably a reasonable choice.

~ Matt

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:15 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from kapil khanna in Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI) - CUPI Questions: CUPI vs CUPM

kapil khanna has created a new message in the forum "CUPI Questions":

--------------------------------------------------------------
From what I have read with respect to CUPI & CUPM, it appears that both API's can be used to manage user information. Which API is better suited for
- User PIN reset

--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:

<http://developer.cisco.com/web/cupi/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/3975013>

or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: New Message from kapil khanna in Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning In
Replied by: Matthew Penning on 01-06-2011 12:36:24 PM
It depends on what you want to do ¿ CUPI is specific to Unity connection, so if that¿s all you want to manage then CUPI is probably a reasonable choice.

~ Matt

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2011 11:15 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from kapil khanna in Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Interface (CUPI) - CUPI Questions: CUPI vs CUPM

kapil khanna has created a new message in the forum "CUPI Questions":

--------------------------------------------------------------
- User PIN reset

--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:

<http://developer.cisco.com/web/cupi/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/3975013>

or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links