cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Custom Elements in CVP Studio 9 -- where to copy to?

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Luis Yrigoyen on 11-04-2013 12:45:46 PM
I'm trying to create (or recreate) some of my custom elements in studio 9.  I have some elements in 8.5 that I would like to use in 9.  I copied the source from one of them and it compiled fine and created a class...where do I have to copy it to in order for it show in my elements list?
In 8.5 I have my custom element classes in: ...\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_8.5.1\classes.
In 9 I see C:\Cisco\CallStudio9\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_9.0.1-SNAPSHOT/lib  but no "classes" folder and all I see are jar files in the lib folder.

where do they go in ver.9?
I can't find any documentation on it,
thank you

Subject: Re: New Message from Luis Yrigoyen in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: Janine Graves on 11-04-2013 12:56:24 PM
Luis, Just create a classes subfolder of the comon_9.0.1-SNAPSHOT folder and copy your class files there. Then restart Studio. I haven't tried that yet, but it should work fine, just as always. There are a few things (like this, mail.jar for the debugger, some log4j warnings, etc) that were somehow omitted from Studio 9 release.   On 4/11/2013 1:45 PM, Cisco Developer Community Forums wrote: Luis Yrigoyen has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- I'm trying to create (or recreate) some of my custom elements in studio 9.  I have some elements in 8.5 that I would like to use in 9.  I copied the source from one of them and it compiled fine and created a class...where do I have to copy it to in order for it show in my elements list? In 8.5 I have my custom element classes in: ...\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_8.5.1\classes. In 9 I see C:\Cisco\CallStudio9\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_9.0.1-SNAPSHOT/lib  but no "classes" folder and all I see are jar files in the lib folder. where do they go in ver.9? I can't find any documentation on it, thank you -- To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/14169509 or simply reply to this email. -- Janine Graves

Subject: RE: New Message from Luis Yrigoyen in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 11-04-2013 01:11:24 PM
I would just created a classes folder under the same and try it.
Hemal

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 12:46 PM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Luis Yrigoyen in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: Custom Elements in CVP Studio 9 -- where to copy to?

Luis Yrigoyen has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- I'm trying to create (or recreate) some of my custom elements in studio 9.  I have some elements in 8.5 that I would like to use in 9.  I copied the source from one of them and it compiled fine and created a class...where do I have to copy it to in order for it show in my elements list?
In 8.5 I have my custom element classes in: ...\CallStudio\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_8.5.1\classes.
In 9 I see C:\Cisco\CallStudio9\eclipse\plugins\com.audiumcorp.studio.library.common_9.0.1-SNAPSHOT/lib  but no "classes" folder and all I see are jar files in the lib folder.

where do they go in ver.9?
I can't find any documentation on it,
thank you
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/14169509 or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: Custom Elements in CVP Studio 9 -- where to copy to?
Replied by: Luis Yrigoyen on 11-04-2013 01:26:59 PM
that did it, thank you for your help.
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here