Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Ryan Hutchinson on 27-06-2012 11:06:41 AM
Hello,

Is there a way to retrieve a custom field value from an enrollment form in Training Center via the XML API?

The only call I've seen that can do this is GetEnrollmentInfo, but this only works for Event Center and Support Center. Is there any way to get the enrollment information for an attendee in Training Center?

I'm using the API to pull a list of previous training events and their attendees and need to get enrollment info of each attendee including custom fields. I have done quite a bit of searching and haven't found an answer. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ryan

Subject: RE: Custom field values on enrollment form in Training Center
Replied by: Ryan Hutchinson on 17-04-2013 07:54:40 AM
For anyone who needs an anser to this question -
It is not possible to pull custom enrollment fields out of LIVE sessions in Training Center through any API. It IS however possible to pull custom enrollment fields  out of RECORDINGS in Training Center through the "LstrecordaccessDetailHistory" in the XML's History Service. Although make sure you set 'returnRegFields' = true.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links