Announcements

Community Helping Community

cvp database lookup taking long time

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Mark Applebee on 03-04-2013 07:53:01 PM
I am doing database lookup using customer number to find the customer details. This works fine, but this look up is taking 10 seconds at some time and there is dead air during this time. Is there any way I can play a message while during the database lookup in the background?

Subject: RE: New Message from Mark Applebee in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 03-04-2013 09:44:06 PM
Sure just set fetchaudio property and point it to the URL of audio file you want to play.  You can set this globally in project properties or set it in Menu,Form,  Audio etc before calling action element. You can also set fetchtimeout to avoid timeout on gateway side.
Hemal

Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 7:53 PM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Mark Applebee in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: cvp database lookup taking long time

Mark Applebee has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- I am doing database lookup using customer number to find the customer details. This works fine, but this look up is taking 10 seconds at some time and there is dead air during this time. Is there any way I can play a message while during the database lookup in the background?
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/13844684 or simply reply to this email.
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here