Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Janine Graves on 23-08-2007 01:06:40 AM
If I write an app for both DTMF and Voice using the CVP w/OSR gateway adapter and then I change the adapter to the DTMF Only adapter - will my program work as DTMF only, or will there be errors where I indicated 'both' as the input mode, or where I put in 'voice keyword' in my form element?

What issues are known to exist with the dtmf gateway adapter, do you have a list? For example with DTMF only, I know that in the Form element, I can't put in the dtmf keypress with an interpretation "1 " - that it causes an errorl.

I also remember early on, the hotlink elements had a problem for dtmf only.

So, just wondering what are the known issues ('features' lol) when working with the DTMF only adapter. Also, have any of these been rectified in CVP 4?

Thanks! Janine

Subject: RE: cvp dtmf gateway adapter
Replied by: Vance Vagell on 23-08-2007 02:02:51 PM
Hi Janine,

You can find release notes for all of the Audium flagship gateway adapters in this post. In the Cisco CVP with Cisco DTMF release notes there is a detailed section about known issues, which should address most if not all of the questions you listed.

For CVP 4.0, please refer to documentation posted on cisco.com, although there are no analogous gateway adapter release notes for that version.

If you have additional questions after reviewing those materials, please let us know.

Regards,
Vance

Replied by: Janine Graves on 24-08-2007 07:41:10 AM
Thanks for the info.

But when I go to the page of Gateway Adapter Release notes page (http://www.audiumcentral.com/supportcenter/viewtopic.php?t=2355")

and then click on the Cisco dtmf adapter link so that I'm on the page that starts with " Audium Gateway Adapter Release Notes - Product Cisco CVP with Cisco DTMF Gateway Adapter - Cisco Unified CVP 3.1 with Cisco DTMF - cisco_dtmf_01 Version 3010"

Then all the links within the page (for Known Issues, etc.) are broken and I get the following error message:

"The requested URL /ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes_cisco_dtmf_01_3001.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

Janine

Replied by: Vance Vagell on 24-08-2007 01:33:40 PM
Hi Janine,

It seems that some links in the release notes may be broken. Our apologies. However, the content is still there. Please scroll down to see the known issues section.

Regards,
Vance

Replied by: Janine Graves on 24-08-2007 02:28:03 PM
oops, I didn't notice it was on that same page. thx.

Subject: fixed
Replied by: null on 24-08-2007 02:59:29 PM
Hi Janine,

The broken links in the release notes are fixed now. Thanks for bringing that to our attention.

Regards,
Rachel
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links