cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ewindgat
Level 5
Level 5
  1. How can I use Log4j for logging?
  2. How can I configure the VXML properties?
  3. How do I setup local variables?
  4. Can I pass Java objects between CVP applications?
  5. What is the CallStudio Default Audio Path?

QHow can I use Log4j for logging?

AIn order to get Log4J working for your custom code, you do no want to or need to adjust CVP's log configurations. Rather, you will need to create your own Log4J .properties or .xml configuration file and put it in the classpath. You can then, in Java, read the file off the classpath without having to use a static file path.

QHow can I configure the VXML properties?

A1. In the Project Properties of the application under CallStudio/RootDocSettings - these become the default value for the app.

2. In any Voice element (those elements with a square icon, like Audio, Digits, Menu, Form, Currency, Record, etc) in its Settings tab, you'll see a place to enter VoiceXML Properties. These will be temporary until the next Voice Element executes. at which time that property reverts back to the RootDoc setting value.

QHow do I setup local variables?

Acom.​audium.​server.​session.​APIBase public void setLocalVariableData(String variableName, Object value)

com.​audium.​server.​session.​ComponentAPI public Object getLocalVariableData(String variableName)

QCan I pass Java objects between CVP applications?

ASTEP-1: You add it into Session from Java at Decision/Action Element in Call Studio. Command: String name=(String) dataObject.setSessionData("name");

STEP-2: To transfer this, you add this session name at Application Transfer element in Data Tab.

STEP-3: After deployed into VXML Application, you will get.

QWhat is the CallStudio Default Audio Path?

ACall Studio app setting > Call studio > Audio settings > Default audio path URI : /CVP/myProj/selfSvc and each audio/form element you may refer the media file directly. However ensure that audio/form element is enabled with "Use Default Audio Path" under "Audio" tab.

Comments
janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

As a follow up -

1. Java objects can only be passed between apps when using Application

Transfer. Not when using Subdialog_Invoke. Subdialogs pass strings back

and forth.

2. Default Audio Path: If you're using IIS to serve up the audio then

set the Default Audio Path to be something like

http://mediaserver/en-us/app where *mediaserver *is defined on the

gateway using

ip host mediaserver x.x.x.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links