Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Amir Ayub on 15-04-2011 07:07:31 AM
Hi,

We trying to deploy CVP standalone model with Media files on the flash of the VXML gateway. I have configured flash:abc.wav in the URL tab in VXML script but hearing the error message of the VXML server.

what i need to configure in the Studio script to play the media file from the VXML gateway flash?

Regards,
Amir

<!-- [DocumentBodyEnd:4ae61059-4853-4885-96d7-a5dfa8500cb3] --><!-- BEGIN attachments --><!-- END attachments -->

Subject: Re: New Message from Amir Ayub in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - GeneralDisc
Replied by: Janine Graves on 15-04-2011 09:20:25 AM
Did you remember to deselect the checkbox 'Use default audio path' ?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Cisco Developer Community Forums <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 07:07:32
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com<cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Reply-To: "cdicuser@developer.cisco.com" <cdicuser@developer.cisco.com>
Subject: New Message from Amir Ayub in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General
Discussion - All Versions: CVP Standalone model with media files on gateway
flash

Amir Ayub has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions":

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

We trying to deploy CVP standalone model with Media files on the flash of the VXML gateway. I have configured flash:abc.wav in the URL tab in VXML script but hearing the error message of the VXML server.

what i need to configure in the Studio script to play the media file from the VXML gateway flash?

Regards,
Amir

<!-- [DocumentBodyEnd:4ae61059-4853-4885-96d7-a5dfa8500cb3] --><!-- BEGIN attachments --><!-- END attachments -->
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link:

<http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/view_message/3681781>

or simply reply to this email.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links