Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: null on 11-07-2005 03:47:33 PM
We want to configure/play Form prompts (intial/noinput/nomatch) which are set dynamically , To achieve this
I have written my own custom FROM class(NewCustomAudioForm) and DynamicConfig class(PlayDynamicFormPrompts) .

The reason to write to our own form class is default FROM element in the builder requires INITIAL audio to be provided

Following are the error messages during run time
SERVER ERROR: An element encountered an exception of type com.audium.server.xml.ElementConfigException
with the message: The setting maxnbest does not exist.

Subject: RE: Dynamic Prompts For a Form Element
Replied by: Vance Vagell on 11-07-2005 04:12:31 PM
Hi Chaitra,

The error message:

[code:1:b798f33012]
The setting maxnbest does not exist.
[/code:1:b798f33012]

is appearing because the base class of your new Form element (MFoundationForm) expects this setting to exist and have a value. Since you are using dynamic configuration, you have two options:

1) Use a base configuration that includes a value for maxnbest.
2) Have your dynamic configuration class set the value of maxnbest at runtime.

For more information about Dynamic Configuration (including how to leverage a base configuration), please refer to the Programmer Guide.

Hope this helps,
Vance

Subject: Dynamic Prompts For a Form Element
Replied by: null on 11-07-2005 05:32:26 PM
Hi,

As per your instruction , I added following lines of code to my PlayDynamicFormPrompts java program
ADDED---->defaults.setSettingValue("maxnbest","1");
After the changes Following was the error
SERVER ERROR: An element encountered an exception of type com.audium.server.voiceElement.ElementException with the message:
At least one grammar setting should be configured for NewCustomAudioForm_01 voice element.

Next I added the following line
defaults.setSettingValue("voice_grammar","http://myserver:8080/grammar/test.xml");

After making this changes it works.

I did not see in the documentation , Which defines minimum set values to be set , if we create a custom element say Form).
Let me know

Finally As of now I have "nomatch_audio_group"
How can I add Nomatch1 , Nomatch2 prompts to nomatch_audio_group

Thanks

Subject: RE: Dynamic Prompts For a Form Element
Replied by: Michael Bochynski on 11-07-2005 07:38:57 PM
Hi Chaitra,

The Element Specification Guide, available at http://www.audiumcentral.com/supportcenter/viewtopic.php?t=1106 defines all the required and optional settings for Audium elements.

Moreover, as stated in JavaDocs available at http://www.audiumcentral.com/supportcenter/viewtopic.php?t=1101, you can add another count for NoMatch and/or NoInput events using the following code:
[code:1:be0589d04d]
VEvent nomatchEvent = VEvent.getNew(pref, VEvent.NOMATCH);
nomatchEvent.addCount(X);
[/code:1:be0589d04d]

where X is the desired count.

Hope this helps,
Michael

Replied by: null on 11-07-2005 09:02:00 PM
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion , I wanted to play in the form say

"this is no match prompt one" when NOMATCH1 occurs
"this is no match prompt two" when NOMATCH2 occurs

Since I am using dynamic configuration to play prompts , I want provide all the prompts in the same class

Thanks

Replied by: null on 12-07-2005 02:00:01 PM
Hi,

I got it work , Thanks
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links