Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Valentin Ichim on 15-02-2011 08:38:21 AM
Hi,

I use an Edge 95 with MS to make 2 calls : one to another Edge and one to TCS. I want to have on the DVI output only the remote main ( from Edge ) and local main in PIP. How I could remove the TCS from the layout ? What multipoint layout should be choosen ? I try to make a different layout ( configure a PictureProgram from Virtual Monitor ) but the telnet xconfig pictureprogram is not a valid syntax.
Any idea ?

Thank you !

Subject: RE: Edge 95 Virtual Monitor
Replied by: Roger Boe on 15-02-2011 08:41:54 AM
Hi Valentin,

The Edge 95 doesn't support the picture programs. You will need the codec 3000MXP or codec 6000MXP for this.

Best regards
Roger

Subject: RE: Edge 95 Virtual Monitor
Replied by: Valentin Ichim on 15-02-2011 09:57:33 AM
Hi Roger,

Thanks for quick reply.
How could I remove the Recording panel ( TCS ) from the layout in a 3 way call ( 2 edges and TCS ) ?
I think to setup the MutiSite layout as Voice Switched and the TCS will not appear ( as there is no audio feedback from TCS ) and to force a PIP display of the localmain.What should I configure on Edge in order to have always localmain display in PIP ? I tried with xcommand pipshow virtualmonitor: 1 picture: localmain position: bottomright but I don't know if I should send this each time.

Thank you

Valentin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links