Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Janine Graves on 07-08-2007 04:20:21 AM
When I startup Tomcat (cvp 3.1 vxml server) (i have a hello world app in the applications directory) I get this error message

• An error occurred while loading application 'HelloWorld'. The error

was: There was a problem loading classes from AUDIUM_HOME/common:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/mchange/v2/c3p0/QueryConnectionTester.

Do you know what this indicates? Should I just try reinstalling cvp vxml server?

Subject: RE: error when starting tomcat (cvp 3.1)
Replied by: Michael Bochynski on 07-08-2007 03:31:15 PM
Janine,

This message means that you have added a custom code, either an element or dynamic config, that relies on the [i:132e751a3c]com.mchange.v2.c3p0.QueryConnectionTester [/i:132e751a3c] class. However, the jar file with this class is no longer available on your machine.

Quick web search shows that that this class comes from some JDBC connection pooling package, available at http://www.mchange.com/projects/c3p0/

Reinstalling VXMLServer would definitely resolve this issue, as all the resources that reference this class would be removed.

You can also check your AUDIUM_HOME/common folder whether you have extra libraries that are not shipped with CVP 3.1.

Regards,
Michael

Subject: RE: error when starting tomcat (cvp 3.1)
Replied by: Steve Weber on 14-01-2011 05:20:29 PM
Janine,

I know that this was a long time ago but I was wondering how you resolved this? This same thing is happening to me in Call Studio 6 with a Hello World app. I was really hoping that I wouldn't need to re-install Call Studio.

Thanks,

Steve

Janine,

This message means that you have added a custom code, either an element or dynamic config, that relies on the [i:132e751a3c]com.mchange.v2.c3p0.QueryConnectionTester [/i:132e751a3c] class. However, the jar file with this class is no longer available on your machine.

Quick web search shows that that this class comes from some JDBC connection pooling package, available at http://www.mchange.com/projects/c3p0/

Reinstalling VXMLServer would definitely resolve this issue, as all the resources that reference this class would be removed.

You can also check your AUDIUM_HOME/common folder whether you have extra libraries that are not shipped with CVP 3.1.

Regards,
Michael

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links