Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Nicolas Dos Santos on 08-02-2013 02:21:59 AM
I use the WebEx XML API to create Meeting Center, and when the meeting is ended, I want to get the meeting history.
In the reference guide (http://developer.cisco.com/documents/4733862/4736722/xml_api_5+9.pdf), I use the Service History (Chapter 10), and I use operations "LstmeetingusageHistory" and "LstmeetingattendeeHistory".
Unfortunately, I cannot obtain the Meeting history immediately after the meeting is over. I have to wait some time (I do not know how long) before history is available.
I have 2 questions:
When a meeting ends, after how long is it possible to recover the history of the meeting?
Is it possible to force the generation of history in order to recover faster?

Subject: RE: Force to generate the usage report of a meeting
Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 08-02-2013 12:08:52 PM
While some preliminary data may be available immediately following a session, reports are generally not available until 24-48 hours after a session completes. API reporting data comes from the same system as the reports you can download directly from the site and are available at the same time. If there is a significant delay in the availability of reports, the technical support team should be contacted to begin investigation.

Replied by: anil raju on 10-07-2013 01:31:15 PM
Nathan Morrow:
While some preliminary data may be available immediately following a session

I'm not able to get any data after the session. not even preliiminary data. Can you please elaborate a bit on what do you mean by preliminary data.

Thanks in advance
Anil

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 10-07-2013 01:58:38 PM
Actually, we more recently came to realize that API does not get the preliminary usage reports. Preliminary reports are just the availability of some usage information for a given session before all data is available. Not getting any usage data is more likely caused by using a development site (company-dev.webex.com), where usage reports are not available by default. If you are using your produciton environment (company.webex.com), usage reports should be available by no more than 48 hours after the session, you would want to contact the technical support team if you are hosting production meetings and are unable to retrieve usage details.

Replied by: anil raju on 10-07-2013 10:02:11 PM
i'm using apidemoeu, and hence i believe i will get the usage data after 24-48 hours. RIght?

Also can you please tell me if i can get the attendee information with the duration they attended just after the meeting, by using any other apis.

Regards,
Anil

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 11-07-2013 01:16:58 PM
Hello,

apidemoeu.webex.com does have reporting enabled, you would only be able to get results for your own sessions since you do not have site admin privileges. The NBR API is capable of returning text information from recorded sessions as soon as the recording is available, including participant list (but not attendance duration), using getMeetingXml. Recordings are available sooner than usage reports. apidemoeu.webex.com does not have recording enabled, NBR API can only be used with a production WebEx enterprise account.
Comments
mymailcheck99
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Nathan Morrow,

I am using development site for eg(companyname-dev.webex.com) and I am not getting attendee list either for meeting not for the recorded meeting(even after 72 hrs). Is there any setting I have to make by using site admin?

I have used "LstmeetingusageHistory" and "LstrecordaccessDetailHistory" method for this.

Also I want to know can i get list of user who view recorded meeting same as "Meeting Recording Report"

looking for your kind reply

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links