Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: RE: get active calles
Replied by: Sergei Gorbunov on 22-08-2012 07:03:14 AM
Umm, do not understand why you do not expecting CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv while external party answer the call?
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Haim Noyman on 22-08-2012 06:00:26 AM
Hi,

i want to get active calls by providing an address.
i tried to track this events:
CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv and CallCtlConnDisconnectedEv,
when i get CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv i add that call to a collection of CiscoCall
and when i get CallCtlConnDisconnectedEv i delete that call from the collection.
when client ask for calles in each line i search the colllection.

my problem is that with internals calls everything works fine but when i'm calling from ip phone to external phone somthing strange,
i get CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv even the external party answer the call.

Replied by: Haim Noyman on 22-08-2012 07:06:56 AM
this is my problem.
when i call to external phone i get CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv as soon as the phone ringing.

Replied by: Haim Noyman on 22-08-2012 08:07:31 AM
actually i saw that even i make internal call i get CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv when the phone ringing even the called party did'nt answer.
why?

Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 22-08-2012 08:36:54 AM
CallCtlTermConnTalkingEv for calling side doesnt indicate that the far-end(called party) has answered the call.
Pleae look at Connection and TerminalConnection state diagrams in javadocs.

TerminalConnection for calling side will go to Talking state as soon as call is initiated.

The far-end(Called party) answering the call would trigger called party connection state to be changed to Established. This is where you get ConnEstablishedEv for Called side. If the called side is internal and observed, you would also get TermConnTalkingEv for called side TerminalConnection here.
For Media handling you should rely on ConnEstablishedEv for called side along with media events (RTP Input/Output Started Ev). These RTP events would actually indicate if media stream is up or not.

Replied by: Haim Noyman on 22-08-2012 08:50:28 AM
you are the best.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links