Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Sascha Monteiro on 02-11-2011 06:32:54 PM
Hi,
In 8.x you can specify i.e. /vmrest/users?rowsPerPage=0 to get the number of users,
which is an attribute in the root element (Users)
But in cuc7.1 the request is not accepted (A syntax error has occurred.).

Can I retrieve ALL users in one request if there are i.e. 10,000 ?
like /vmrest/users

In 8.x we can paginate in blocks of i.e. 100 users but need to know the number of users

Subject: RE: get user count in cuc7.1
Replied by: Jon Finke on 04-11-2011 10:55:34 AM
Hi,
In 8.x you can specify i.e. /vmrest/users?rowsPerPage=0 to get the number of users,
which is an attribute in the root element (Users)
But in cuc7.1 the request is not accepted (A syntax error has occurred.).

Can I retrieve ALL users in one request if there are i.e. 10,000 ?
like /vmrest/users

In 8.x we can paginate in blocks of i.e. 100 users but need to know the number of users

We are running v 7.mumble and I just loop over all the users 50 at a time until there is nothing left.  We are just over 2000 users.  I had other reasons at the time to want to limit the number of rows returned.  All of my code is written in PL/SQL and runs in Oracle if you are interested.  Actually, most of the PL/SQL is mechanically generated - saves on lots of typos in the code.

Subject: Re: New Message from Jon Finke in Cisco Unity Connection Provisioning Inter
Replied by: Sascha Monteiro on 04-11-2011 11:05:32 AM
Hi,

Thanks, I had already found that same solution but didn't post my findings yet ;-)

I am using Java, but thanks for your offer

regards
Sascha
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links