Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: RE: Getting Callhandler Template fails
Replied by: David Wanagel on 15-02-2010 06:40:46 PM
The error is correct:

all query columns must be indexed or boolean: column=DisplayName

We put a restriction on what filters can be applied as some filters would can internal database performance issues.  Unfortunately, the display name column is not indexed on call handler templates.  I've sent an internal email to the data team to see if we can get that field indexed, but it won't help for current releases.

Complete error response pasted below:

<ErrorDetails>
<errors>
<code>INVALID_PARAMETER</code>
<message>
all query columns must be indexed or boolean: column=DisplayName
</message>
</errors>
</ErrorDetails>
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Shadan Saniepour Esfahani on 15-02-2010 06:10:05 PM
Greetings experts

I am trying to read t the read the callhandler template that starts with word System using the following query:

[url=https://10.88.147.247/vmrest/callhandlertemplates?query=(DisplayName%20startswith%20System)]https://10.88.147.247/vmrest/callhandlertemplates?query=(DisplayName%20startswith%20System)

But this fails, and gives the HTTP 400 error. I have confirmed that the template exists on CUC server. But I don't know why the query fails. Your help is much appreciated!
Best regards
Shadan

Replied by: Shadan Saniepour Esfahani on 15-02-2010 07:21:38 PM
Thanks for the reply!

So what are the columns that are indexed for CallHandler templates?

Best regards
Shadan

Replied by: David Wanagel on 15-02-2010 07:40:11 PM
It appears that the only columns indexed on call handler templates are:  ObjectId, FileName and AfterMessageActionObjectId.  Internally it looks like there is an agreement that we can index the DisplayName column as well, but it won't help for current releases.

-Dave

Replied by: Shadan Saniepour Esfahani on 16-02-2010 10:20:50 PM
Thanks David!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links