Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Santiago Salvador Figueroa on 22-11-2012 07:30:25 PM
Hello Guys,

Hello I need please!
Can anyone tell me how the CVP standalone IVR can to pass information how number of client or number account to PBX Avaya  to accomplished the agent can to see the information. That agent Avaya need to get information from IVR CVP standalone, the CVP will to integrated to DB Oracle for example. How agent after that IVR asnwer the call I get info from DB oracle, how CVP standalone IVR to send information to PBX?

Best Regards.

Subject: RE: How the CVP transfer to information to PBX Avaya Contact Center
Replied by: Mark Pareja on 26-12-2012 03:58:13 PM
Can you elaborate ? What type of information do you need to send?

Santiago Salvador Figueroa:
Hello Guys,<br /> <br />Hello I need please!<br />Can anyone tell me how the CVP standalone IVR can to pass information how number of client or number account to PBX Avaya  to accomplished the agent can to see the information. That agent Avaya need to get information from IVR CVP standalone, the CVP will to integrated to DB Oracle for example. How agent after that IVR asnwer the call I get info from DB oracle, how CVP standalone IVR to send information to PBX? <br /> <br />Best Regards.

Comments
Satendra Gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I too have similar requirement. same is elaborated below:

I have CVP stand alone set-up(voice+vxml gw & CVP call+vxml server) along with Avaya ACD.

I need to know, can Cisco Voice G/w pass CTI data(i.e. data entered on vxml application) to Avaya ACD along with ani & dnis info?

Please note Cisco Voice GW & Avaya ACD are connected via H323 trunking.

Satendra

Hi,

I have participated  in one implementation with SIP and we has passed information successfully to Avaya by using the query string in SIP URI with a CVP Transfer cell. The format is: destination@asdf.com?User-To-User=04c8..... (hex encoded value prefixed by 04c8). Then, at Avaya Agent Desktop you can read the UUI (this will arrive decoded).

Currently we are working to make this work with SIP REFER since this is invoked with CVP Subdialog Return.

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Here's a slide deck with some info on UUI handling.  With custom work you can send user data on transfer legs (including H.323) but it might not necessarily be encoded in a way the target Avaya can handle.

https://cisco.box.com/s/6smtni8rnd93rxdjv8e6

Satendra Gupta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Thanks for sharing valuable information.

Just wanted to know, if there is any specific configuration need to be done at GW end to pass UUI( received as transfer leg parameter) to Avaya ACD?

ptindall
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You'll have to set signalling forward unconditional for the GTD UUS content to be included on the transfer leg.

cisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are trying to do this in ICME scenario and Can someone help on how this will work in this scenario.

janinegraves
Spotlight
Spotlight

At a high level - I believe that you assign the information you want to

transfer into Peripheral Variables 1-10 (using ICM Set Variable nodes).

Then you execute a Translation Route to transfer the call to Avaya.

The Translation Route is a unique key that will allow Avaya and ICM to

correlate the information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links