Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: MARCUS STOLZENBERG on 12-11-2009 10:19:17 AM
Hi,

I am looking for a solution to add a presencegroup with the help of axl. I searched the documentaion but I did not find a command to do so.

Any ideas / workarrounds?

Best Regards,
Marcus

Subject: RE: How to add an presencegroup
Replied by: David Staudt on 13-11-2009 01:42:05 AM
Yes, it looks like there is no thick AXL request for addPresenceGroup as of 7.1(2).

As best I can tell, you can add a presence via group via AXL's executeSQLUpdate request.  See the Data Dictionary doc for details on the tables/rows.  The relevant tables are:

matrix - a generic matrix table.  The presence group will be a unique row with tkmatrix of 1 (presence group)
matrixmember - contains relationships between matrix members.  There will be a new row describing the subscription permission for each relevant presence group.  tkmatrixvalue=5 meaning 'allow subscription'

Replied by: MARCUS STOLZENBERG on 13-11-2009 08:24:50 AM
Hi David,

Thanks for information. I will check this.

Is there a way to setup a featurereqest to add something like addPresenceGrou? So that the command is available in one of the next versions (or included with an updatepack)?

I also did not find any way to add the NTP stuff with native axl commands. This would also nice to have.

Best Regards,
Marcus

Replied by: David Staudt on 13-11-2009 02:40:57 PM
I believe one of the main goals for AXL in UCM 8 will be 100% coverage of configurable objects via thick AXL requests. 

Take a look at the 'ntpserver' table...looks pretty straightforward.

Replied by: MARCUS STOLZENBERG on 16-11-2009 09:20:49 PM
I will try this in lab. And wait for 8.0

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Marcus

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links