Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Michael Ebert on 23-10-2013 03:50:40 AM
Hi,

when reading the AMM API 1.3 guide, I was wondering how to cancel an active meeting. There is no such operation like cancelMeeting(ctxMeertingKey) as I would have expected.

Do I have to first drop all participants and then, in the case of an meet-me meeting set the idleMeetingCleanup* properties acoringly so that the ctx will cancel the meeting automatically? Rendezvous meetings are cancelled by definition, if all participants have left the meeting, right?

Thank you for your help!

Best
Michael

Subject: RE: How to cancel active meeting via AMM API
Replied by: John Yontz on 23-10-2013 04:20:12 PM
Hi Michael,

You are correct, there is no AMM cancelMeeting that will automatically hang up on endpoints and end the meeting.  Perhaps one workaround, depending on the application, may be to use AMM to hang up on the endpoints and then lock the empty meeting in AMM.  This would prevent any endpoints from rejoining that meeting until it evetually expires.  You are correct about rendezvous meetings ending after all parties leave.

- John
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links