cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

How to include simple processing (eg. arithmetic)?

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: null on 18-11-2004 06:03:58 AM
Hi,

This must be a very novice question, but if I have an application that collects two integers and I want to calculate and read out their product, is there any Audium element in which I can do this simple calculation, or do I need to create a Java class for this?

In VoiceXML, I can include arbitrary ECMAScript into the VXML document for processing purposes. Is there an equivalent in Audium?

Thanks,
Khanh.

Subject: RE: How to include simple processing (eg. arithmetic)?
Replied by: Michael Bochynski on 19-11-2004 11:43:47 PM
Hi Khanh,

We are currently working on a package of additional elements for computation and data manipulation.

I've attached the sample Arithmetics element, which will the part of this package. This element is currently in beta stage and it's not supported for the production deployment. Note that this element is for Integer operations only.

Please take a look and provide us with your feedback as well as requests for specific features you would like to see in the GA release.

In order to install this element, just place the Java class in the deploy/java/application/classes folder in your Studio project. You would have to close and reopen project to see the new element.

Regards,
Michael
CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here