Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jorg Jenni on 02-02-2011 09:39:13 AM
My company is developing an "external booking systems" and therefore we plan to integrate with TMS. The TMS is deployed in our customers environment but we don't have access to any Tandberg infrastructure.

Is there a way to setup an isolated TMS in our development environment? How?

Would such a TMS be fully functioning? What constraints would apply?

In the TMS 3rd party Party Booking API is stated: "See your development tool reference for information on how to build implementation stubs". I can't find this information online. Where is that?

Thanks a lot for any information
JJ

Subject: RE: How to setup a TMS in a test-environment?
Replied by: Torgeir Johansen on 02-02-2011 09:54:56 AM
Jorg,

I would suggest you base your development against a fully functional TMS installation. Please contact a Cisco salesperson to help you out with that issue. That way you will have a fully functional TMS installation to test/develop against.

The documentation phrase  "See your development tool reference for information on how to build implementation stubs" means that most languages has features that makes programming towards a web service easier. The phrase means that for you preferred language, there may be support of making stubs based on the WSDL (the definition/description of the booking API web service) that will make the development of your booking system easier.

For instance, if you plan to develop an external bookings system built on Java, you can create stubs using ie Axis (http://axis.apache.org/axis/)

Regards,

Torgeir Johansen
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links