Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Yasar Arafath on 18-06-2013 11:44:00 PM
Hello,

I created Meeting Created Successfully.After i got

Meeting Key:692415749
Host iCalender Url:
https://apidemoeu.webex.com/apidemoeu/j.php?ED=92728032&UID=481257127&ICS=MIFH&ST=1
Attendee iCalender Url:
https://apidemoeu.webex.com/apidemoeu/j.php?ED=92728032&UID=481257127&ICS=MIFA&ST=1

Here how i am use this response,and how to invite meeting for attendees.Please reply any one.

Regard's
Yasar.

Subject: RE: How to Use Meeting Response
Replied by: Lushanthan Sivaneasharajah on 19-06-2013 12:25:17 AM
Hi Yasar,

I think you can add attendees when you are creating a meeting.  (Check the attendees xml node in your meeting xml ).
However you can add attendees later on after creating the meeting using the CreateMeetingAttendee request or RegisterMeetingAttendee request, I think. I've not tried those.

Replied by: Yasar Arafath on 19-06-2013 02:08:00 AM
Thanks Lushanthan ,

I'll try this one.Also i need how to list out already created meeting.
Regard's
Yasar.

Replied by: Lushanthan Sivaneasharajah on 19-06-2013 04:20:36 AM
Use the GetMyMeetings xml. Please refer the API documentation. There you could find everything.
http://developer.cisco.com/documents/4733862/4736722/xml_api_5+9.pdf

Replied by: Yasar Arafath on 19-06-2013 05:54:19 AM
Hi Lushanthan,
                            In this pdf not containing GetMyMeeting. So i used LstsummaryMeeting here i got the following error.

Error Details:
Error:Corresponding User not found
Exception Id:030001

How i get already created meeting.

Regard's
Yasar.

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 19-06-2013 12:09:05 PM
Hello,

XML API error messages are fairly good at pointing out the exact issue. In this case, Corresponding User not found means exactly what it says, the user (WebEx ID or email) you are referring to, does not exist on the site. For LstsummaryMeeting, this can be either in the SecurityContext (required), or in the bodyContent (optional).

Replied by: Yasar Arafath on 20-06-2013 04:00:50 AM
Nathan Morrow:
Hello,

XML API error messages are fairly good at pointing out the exact issue. In this case, Corresponding User not found means exactly what it says, the user (WebEx ID or email) you are referring to, does not exist on the site. For LstsummaryMeeting, this can be either in the SecurityContext (required), or in the bodyContent (optional).

Thank's Nathan ,

It's working fine,i got the meeting list.Also i need how to send email invitation for attendee  and how to gisplay meeting details in my asp.net page.

Regard's
Yasar.

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 20-06-2013 11:53:52 AM
Hello,

Please review the XML API reference guide to see a list and description of all values that can be set using the XML requests you are sending. Both CreateMeeting and CreateMeetingAttendee, depending on which one you are using to add attendees, include an option called emailInvitations, which can be set to TRUE or FALSE. Setting this value to TRUE will trigger an email invitation. Meeting details can be retrieved via GetMeeting. If less information is needed, you can use LstsummarySession or LstsummaryMeeting instead of GetMeeting.

Replied by: Yasar Arafath on 21-06-2013 05:24:49 AM
Nathan Morrow:
Hello,

Please review the XML API reference guide to see a list and description of all values that can be set using the XML requests you are sending. Both CreateMeeting and CreateMeetingAttendee, depending on which one you are using to add attendees, include an option called emailInvitations, which can be set to TRUE or FALSE. Setting this value to TRUE will trigger an email invitation. Meeting details can be retrieved via GetMeeting. If less information is needed, you can use LstsummarySession or LstsummaryMeeting instead of GetMeeting.
Thank's Nathen
                              It's working fine,I send Email invitation for attendees, also i need to send email about Cancel/DeleteMeeting.

Regard's
Yasar.

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 21-06-2013 11:16:53 AM
Hello,

There is no API for cancellation email. The WebEx APIs allow developers to include WebEx functionality in their own product, retaining their products look and feel. In most cases, integration vendors will opt to handle email with their own system, allowing greater control over the content of the email, as well as support for a wider range of email triggers.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links