Did you mean: 
cancel

Introducing Cisco CTIOS Thin Client Framework

Views
Helpful
Comments
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Adnan Ashraf on 30-11-2009 09:24:42 PM
I would like to introduce the "CTIOS Thin Client" framework to the audience. It is an offering from Advanced Services. Please review the attached white paper for details.

In Short....

NetBeans IDE will provide the framework as an add-on to any web project. It automatically wires the objects together, provides real-time server push technology, Javascript to Java (CTIOS objects) and vice-versa object marshalling and communication vehicle without doing form posts, submits and servlets. The framework provides CTI buttons (ready, not ready, make call, end call etc) in the components palette that allows visual drag & drop capability. Just drag/drop the component to your web page and the framework wires them and makes them live CTI buttons fully functional of receiving and sending CTI events on the drop event. No coding required.

For custom development and enhancements, there are server side and client side hooks that you can plug into and extend to meet your needs.
We would love to hear comments, respones/feedbacks on the framework. Please let us know if you are interested in using this framework. We can provide full range of services with this framework.

regards,
Adnan
NOTE:
CTIOS Thin Client document white paper has been removed.  Use Cisco Finesse or the CTIOS Web Service available from Advanced Services.

Subject: RE: Introducing Cisco CTIOS Thin Client Framework
Replied by: WILLIAM WEBB on 02-12-2009 05:31:07 PM
Hi Adnan -

This looks very interesting, and certainly has lots of appeal!  Can you give me an idea of what pricing is like, and what we as a Partner and/or the Customer would get in the price?  Is it something we could re-sell as a Partner, versus involving Cisco AS every time (assuming we would do the first one or two with AS assistance to understand the deployment process, etc.)?

You can reply to me directly via email if you prefer.

Thanks in advance!

- Bill

Replied by: Marcello Scippa on 10-12-2009 10:26:48 PM
Bill,

thanks for the inquiry:
 - For Pricing, AS will follow a similar model to IP Phone Control Services (IPPCS), Server + Agent License.  Actual price is still being determined, and will be available at the end of Q2, after an important pilot
 - For Delivery, again similar to IPPCS and CTIOS WebService, depending on client skillset, we anticipate that ATPs and repeat customers will be able to implement themselves, and leverage AS for support in planning, design, and implementation phase
 - For support, follows standard model called CAS (Custom Application Support) which can be requested through alias:  custom-application-request@cisco.com

Since these applications are positioned as fixed price packages, the price does not change.  Finally, we can demo this application to interested ATPs, beginning Jan 2010

Replied by: WILLIAM WEBB on 11-12-2009 01:40:37 PM
Thanks Marcello!

Great to hear from you, by the way!  ;-)

- Bill

Replied by: keunmin yoo on 11-03-2010 02:27:01 AM
I am interesting your CTIOS Thin Client Framework
so.. Can you send me your CTIOS Thin Client Framework..
My E-Mail address is naru@gsneotek.co.kr
Thank you..

Replied by: David Lender on 06-11-2012 10:49:10 AM
The CTIOS Thin Client Framework is no longer available.  Instead, use Cisco Finesse (http://developer.cisco.com/web/finesse ) or the CTIOS Web Service.  See the Web Service documentation in the CTIOS Dev Center here http://developer.cisco.com/web/ctios/documentation
CreatePlease to create content
This widget could not be displayed.