Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Huthesha K on 17-04-2012 11:15:09 AM
Hi,

I am trying to develope Supervisor desktop using Java CIL. I am able to get agent statistics and monitoring information. But when i tried for Barge-in i am having some issue.
I followed below steps
1. Logged in as supervisor
2. I selected an agent from the list displayed
3. Barge-IN button got enabled
4. Clicked on the barge-in button. Call got conferenced,
5. Then I disconnected call from supervisor desktop( call.ClearConnection(new Arguments()); ), It disconnected agent from the call rather than disconnecting Supervisor. After that I was not getting any call events. \

Could you please help me to resolve the issue?

With Thanks,

Huthesh

Subject: RE: New Message from Huthesha K in Computer Telephony Integration Object Se
Replied by: David Lender on 17-04-2012 12:09:56 PM
Barge-in means supervisor creates a conference with the other 2 parties.  The supervisor cannot then leave the conference.  Clearing the Supervisor’s connection on UCCE should end the entire call.  Do you get a connectioncleared and endcall events on the Supervisor’s client?  You can also try this scenario on the out of box supervisor desktop to confirm that the call gets cleared if the supervisor clicks release after a barge-in.

Subject: RE: New Message from Huthesha K in Computer Telephony Integration Object Se
Replied by: Huthesha K on 18-04-2012 09:59:53 AM
Hi David,
I checked in out box supervisor desktop. It allows the supervisor to go out of the call and call between agent and customer will continue.

I have one question.. Is there any specific steps which are need to be followed while developing the supervisor desktop?

Because, I am facing lot of other issue such as call control buttons  ( answer, disconect ) are not getting enabled after supervisor statrs monitoring. It will continue till i restart the application.

Plz help me in this regards,

Thanks
Huthesh.

Replied by: David Lender on 18-04-2012 10:27:56 AM
Are you handling monitored button enablement events differently from button enablement events?  You should be. The monitored events are for the agents that the supervisor is monitoring.  See the CTIOS Developers Guide:   Monitored and Unmonitored Events 

In Chapter 4 section on Building Supervisor Applications.

To determine if an event is monitored, check the payload of the event for the “Monitored” field. If the

field exists and is set to true, the event is a monitored event.

Use monitored events to handle monitored agent  calls.

Use unmonitored events to control the supervisors call.

Review the supervisors client log to determine which events are being received and if you are handling them correctly.

Subject: RE: JavaCIL based Supervisor Desktop
Replied by: Huthesha K on 20-04-2012 05:38:43 AM
Hi David,

Thank you very much...

It realy helped me.

Thanks
Huthesh
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links