Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Greg Litcher on 09-10-2013 05:38:42 PM
I am using URL API for my clients to join a meeting via my website with the following url 
https://mysite.webex.com/mysite/m.php?AT=JM&MK=XXXXXXXXX&PW=XXXXXX&AN=Me&AE=me@me.come.webex.com/mysite/m.php?AT=JM&MK=XXXXXXXXX&PW=XXXXXX&AN=Me&AE=me@me.com

Occasionally, my URL API call does not work because it is returning invalid MeetingType even though Meeting Type is property that is not required to add to the URL.  This is the returned URL "AT=JM&ST=FAIL&RS=InvalidMT"

The puzzling part of this is it does not happen all the time and it seems to happen more frequently when multiple people are trying to attend a meeting at the same time.  I can't find the Meeting Type info in the API documentation so I'm not sure what I should add, would it be "MT=MC" for meeting center?

Subject: RE: Joining Meeting with URL API "AT=JM&ST=FAIL&RS=InvalidMT"
Replied by: Greg Litcher on 09-10-2013 05:49:27 PM
Thanks Nathan, I will contact my client rep about this.

Best Regards,
Greg

Subject: RE: Joining Meeting with URL API "AT=JM&ST=FAIL&RS=InvalidMT"
Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 09-10-2013 05:46:24 PM
Hello,

This may happen when a site contract changes, which could trigger different meeting types (MT, a defined set of available features) being used. The issue is when meetings are scheduled before the change and are using an old, now unavailable, meeting type. The older meetings would need to be updated to reflect the new meeting type. This should not occur with newly scheduled meetings.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links