Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11

Subject: RE: JSON Store Issues
Replied by: ROD TAGUCHI on 19-04-2012 02:47:21 PM
I'd start with NFS and DNS setup.  Question:  when you log onto the JSON Store Console as root, do you get the Cisco WebEx Social splash screen?  The one that shows the WebEx Social details.  This indicates a properly installed node.
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Jon Grady on 19-04-2012 02:24:56 PM

Hi,

I did a couple of run-throughs of the install lab guide (great stuff), and sometimes have the issue that although a server is properly configured in the Director, it stays at “host unreachable” in the topology overview. This is especially true for the JSON store (did a couple of fresh installs, most of the time ran into JSON issues).

Any ideas what this could be related to? Time, DNS, CERTS, etc. all look fine all the time.

Cheers,

Tolga

Subject: RE: JSON Store Issues
Replied by: Veli Tolga Erdogan on 20-04-2012 07:49:34 AM
Yeah, everything looks ok to me. Most of the time things work out properly, but sometimes puppet doesn't properly start the various scripts during first time node deployment. Might be that I tax my VM Host and its attached datastore too much.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links