Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Kartik Langalia on 16-10-2010 10:42:34 AM
Hi,

I want to know the status for each attendee whether he/she has attended the event or not. I am using LsteventattendeeHistory for that. by my problem is not populating data. pls help me asap! below is my sample request.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<serv:message xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<header>
<securityContext>
<webExID>xxxx</webExID>
<password>xxxx</password>
<siteID>243585</siteID>
<partnerID>g0webx!</partnerID>
</securityContext>
</header>
<body>
<bodyContent xsi:type="java:com.webex.service.binding.history.LsteventattendeeHistory">
<sessionKey>348140371</sessionKey>
</bodyContent>
</body>
</serv:message>

Subject: RE: LsteventattendeeHistory is not getting attendees
Replied by: Bernard Esterhuizen on 13-10-2011 10:05:13 AM
I am experiencing he same issue. Anyone know if the history functionality works in the development sites?

Replied by: Bernard Esterhuizen on 14-10-2011 04:58:29 AM
Reply from WebEx that i got that might explain things

Reporting is actually disabled by default on development sites, although it can be enabled via a change request. Reporting is active on your production site, however, so you could test the history commands in production in the meantime. History data is archival and will not be completely up to date right away, while some preliminary data is available soon after an event ends, billing quality data could take as long as 48 hours to fully populate. XML history data is available at the same time the site admin report for the same data is available.

Replied by: Klaus Blum on 27-06-2013 01:47:08 AM
I want to be enabled for the reportings, too.
Does anybody know the email address for the "change request";

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 27-06-2013 11:25:48 AM
The WebEx account manager is responsible for submitting this change request, the contact details will vary by WebEx account, depending on who is assigned to manage your account.

Replied by: Todd Newton on 10-07-2013 04:58:10 PM
Nathan Morrow:
The WebEx account manager is responsible for submitting this change request, the contact details will vary by WebEx account, depending on who is assigned to manage your account.
Does this apply to using the dev site? I need to be able to test history calls but I'm getting "no record" even though GetEvent returns a result on the same sessionKey.

Replied by: Nathan Morrow on 10-07-2013 06:35:28 PM
Hello,

Your WebEx account manager would be responsible for the administration of the entire account, including the dev site. GetEvent returns information about scheduled future events, although past events are available as well if they are still on the calendar and have not yet been deleted.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links