Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Kumarjeet Acharya on 02-02-2012 05:07:43 AM
Hi All,

I am very new to JTAPI interface. I have recently installed the plugin and tried out few calls (ie. Makecall example provided). I am not able to find out a begineers guide to develop programs using various commands.
Can someone please help me out with reference guide for the same.

I have simple requirement from project to have a conference call setup between 50-100 phones configured on my userid in Call manager.
I tried the example of makecall, but it terminates the call within 1000 millisecond and setup the call again. Can this be modified to hold the call for 2 hours.

Please guide me on how should i get started on the same.

Regards,
Ankur

Subject: RE: Makecall modification and getting started
Replied by: Abhishek Malhotra on 02-02-2012 06:34:43 AM
Hi All,

I am very new to JTAPI interface. I have recently installed the plugin and tried out few calls (ie. Makecall example provided). I am not able to find out a begineers guide to develop programs using various commands.
Can someone please help me out with reference guide for the same.

I have simple requirement from project to have a conference call setup between 50-100 phones configured on my userid in Call manager.
I tried the example of makecall, but it terminates the call within 1000 millisecond and setup the call again. Can this be modified to hold the call for 2 hours.

Please guide me on how should i get started on the same.

Regards,
Ankur

Please refer to : http://developer.cisco.com/web/jtapi/docs
It contains Developer Guides for various releases which should be a good starting point. The link also has training material/videos and test tools that should get you going.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links