Views
Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Oksana Dubok on 28-04-2011 10:50:45 AM
Hello. Can we use the Movi client on IPad?

Subject: RE: Movi client for IPad
Replied by: Alex Shaw on 19-05-2011 01:23:01 PM
Hi!

Old post, but I guess other people may also want to know the answer. Here it is. Movi will not run on iOS (which means iPhone or iPad).

If you want to see this happen, please contact your Cisco account manager, who will pass the feature request on up the chain to product management.

Cheers
Alex.

Replied by: Alex Shaw on 23-05-2011 11:40:25 AM
Ignore my last post - I have some news from product management. We are at work on "Movi for mobile". We're still in very early stages, so nothing is concrete. iOS is one of the platforms we're shooting for.

Cheers
Alex.

Replied by: Kevin Taylor on 09-08-2011 04:54:50 PM
Does this include all tablet type devices?

Replied by: David Velarde on 12-12-2011 03:16:29 AM
It has been a while since the response in 2009.   It is 2011 and no news on Supporting IOS devices.   Has Tandberg drop the ball on this ?

David Velarde

Replied by: Peter Blakeman on 15-12-2011 02:04:31 AM
I pester my Cisco account manager about this regularly.  They have said early to mid 2012 there should be an available Andriod and possibly an iOS version.  They really need to be faster on the mobile front to compete with Msoft and it's plans with Skype.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links