Helpful
Comments
cdnadmin
Level 11
Level 11
This document was generated from CDN thread

Created by: Pietro Angelo Corrao on 22-07-2013 03:22:39 AM
Hi Everybody,

I have a problem managing the NoMatch/max_nomatch message. When my mess. element get the max_nomatch event i would like to play just the message associated with the max_notmatch but now the message is the sum of the NoMatch text and the max_nomathc text. how can i set up my elements to play just the max_nomatch instead of the sum of the NoMatch + max_nomatch?

i tried with hotevent and local hotlinks but i'm pretty new in CVP tboth the way(hotevent and hotlinks)  gift me no results and many exceptions.

Any advise andcomment will be very welcome.

Thanks.

Subject: Re: New Message from Hemal Mehta in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General D
Replied by: Janine Graves on 22-07-2013 07:15:49 AM
I agree.

If you have MaxNoMatch Count set to 3 in your Settings and if you create
an Audio Group named NoMatch3 - then this is the ONLY audio group that
is played to the caller on the 3rd nomatch event.

If however, you have audio groups NoMatch1 and NoMatch2 (but not a
NoMatch3 audio group) then the caller would hear the NoMatch2 audio
group on the 3rd nomatch event, and then the call would exit immediately
down the max_nomatch exit state.

Subject: RE: New Message from Pietro Angelo Corrao in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) -
Replied by: Hemal Mehta on 22-07-2013 07:05:18 AM
When no match occur it will play no match audio that you have specified.  It is as simple as that.  Can you elaborate ?   Post a screenshot.
Hemal

From: Cisco Developer Community Forums [mailto:cdicuser@developer.cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 3:23 AM
To: cdicuser@developer.cisco.com
Subject: New Message from Pietro Angelo Corrao in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - General Discussion - All Versions: NoMatch/max_nomatch Message mgmt

Pietro Angelo Corrao has created a new message in the forum "General Discussion - All Versions": -------------------------------------------------------------- Hi Everybody,

I have a problem managing the NoMatch/max_nomatch message. When my mess. element get the max_nomatch event i would like to play just the message associated with the max_notmatch but now the message is the sum of the NoMatch text and the max_nomathc text. how can i set up my elements to play just the max_nomatch instead of the sum of the NoMatch + max_nomatch?

i tried with hotevent and local hotlinks but i'm pretty new in CVP tboth the way(hotevent and hotlinks)  gift me no results and many exceptions.

Any advise andcomment will be very welcome.

Thanks.
--
To respond to this post, please click the following link: http://developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/community/-/message_boards/view_message/17458507 or simply reply to this email.

Subject: RE: Re: New Message from Hemal Mehta in Customer Voice Portal (CVP) - Gener
Replied by: Pietro Angelo Corrao on 22-07-2013 08:40:47 AM
Janine Graves:
I agree.

If you have MaxNoMatch Count set to 3 in your Settings and if you create
an Audio Group named NoMatch3 - then this is the ONLY audio group that
is played to the caller on the 3rd nomatch event.

If however, you have audio groups NoMatch1 and NoMatch2 (but not a
NoMatch3 audio group) then the caller would hear the NoMatch2 audio
group on the 3rd nomatch event, and then the call would exit immediately
down the max_nomatch exit state.
Thank you very much Janine your cvp's behaviour summary already solved my problem, i have MaxNoMatch at 3 but just one NoMatch audio group.Which is the the best practice to customize this behaviour and intercept the MaxNoMatch/NoInput event? I would like to customize this part to avoid to re-define all the elements that we alredy configured in our IVR flow.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links